Sunday, April 12, 2009

THE PRELUDE TO SOMETHING UNEXPECTED

I hate when anything goes wrong in my apartment, which I have to admit, hardly ever does. There was a leak in my kitchen sink, and I could only deal with the constant dripping sound for so long. My solution to this problem was to call Charlie, the maintenance man, and he could fix anything! After my mental excursion of Dan and myself, I noticed it wasn't too late to call to get this damn drip serviced. So, I call Charlie, only for him to come up and fix it in record time. He's so nice this Charlie. Very good hearted, not a bad bone in his body. Good guy. I thank him, and as he leaves, he's reminding me my deadbolt lock should be changed as it doesn't work so good. It misses a hinge, or something or other, and won't lock properly to secure the door from some one getting in. It would probably surprise innocent Charlie that I don't lock my door, not even the smaller lock. I keep my door open, so if he knew this, he would I'm sure, ponder why in the world a woman would purposely keep her freak'n door unlocked!







Glad to have this fixed as I am now with silence without any dripping sound whatsoever. Good. Now I can hear my thoughts without interruption. It's late enough, so I decide to go to bed. As I gaze at my nude body in the mirror, I don't want to see imperfections, but see the good instead as do my visitors, and look at my silhouette from head to toe. Not too shabby I tell myself. Gee, I can always pleasure myself, a thing I usually don't do, but yet more often then you would think.

What's the reality of Dan showing up this evening, I ask myself. I'm just tormenting my own head, and perhaps a part of my body that's for a change a part that's inside my chest. My heart. So I go to bed with nice thoughts of a man that may or may not call me. This evening in particular, I lock my door and I go to bed, but first not without feeling my own body parts that looked quite good in the mirror. I had posed nude for several magazines in the past, nice magazines, not the nasty ones, and was told I had an extremely nice body. Those thoughts stayed with me, and began to touch my breasts softly, then harder to get the full understanding of all the muscle tone inside them that made them so firm and luscious . Leading downward to my soft flat belly, it amazed me how I hardly ever worked out, not doing a crunch in my life. I could feel the muscles through my soft skin, moving my own hand down to my thighs, then my inner thighs, and into a passage that allowes pleasure for whoever I allow to go in. I enter myself with easy entrance, as I'm wet with desire, if only Dan was here to make it perfect. I think of his big wonderful cock inside me, and with only a few hard touches, strokes, and enough pressure to secure an orgasm, of course, nothing in comparison with what Dan has done to me in the past, I cum to my own body in the mirror, happy to see myself yelling out with pleasure only I can appreciate.

I wanted to do it again, so looking at my form, my legs, my thighs, my breasts so round and real, so soft to the touch, so delectable to suck, and knowing what Dan was missing, perplexed me on how he can stay away for so long. I began to rock myself while I straddled the empty bed, as if someone was beneath me. I placed something hard enough to touch my soft and lovely area to bring me to another orgasm that was positioned correctly to do so, touching all the right spots, and looking at myself with all the facial distortions of pleasure that would make me feel drained and satisfied. If only just temporarily. I now circumed to submission onto my soft pillow and sateen sheets that partially covered my nude wet body, and fell fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment