Sunday, April 12, 2009

QUENCHING THE INSATIABLE

Quenching insatiable desires are nothing but performing sexual acts consisting from simple things to examining everything and doing almost anything to 'get off''. Sometimes it can't be satisfied no matter what's done, and how great the climax. It's never enough, and dealing with erotica in it's highest and most unusual form can sometimes be not only sexual, but ugly and even horrifying.

A platter of food was once served up at a party I attended, consisting of blue berries, whip cream, bananas, strawberries, lady fingers, and then.....wires that had electrical clamps on the ends. The clamps had a felt like material inside them, as for connecting to a body part, it wouldn't hurt the way it shouldn't, but hurting when it should. The trick to this sick act was to feel the jolt of electricity run throughout your entire body when connected to a body part without being electrocuted. This was a fantasy for some, and with precision, could bring orgasms that would go on for fifteen minutes if not longer at a time. The body would shake uncontrollably, and would eventually knock the person out for taking so much out of them. The food is inserted into ones private parts, and sucked out my a persons mouth, and perhaps eaten.




A handsome man in his early 40's, with a very sexy body had clamps connected to the head of his penis. He was tied to a pole with his arms stretched over his head in a lying down position. He was then massaged all over his nude body with hot oil, then more clamps were attached to other parts of him as well. A switch was turned on, and he went into orgasmic seizures that could have killed him.




He just lye there limp and dead like, with sweat dripping all over him, penetrating through the oil that smeared his entire body. He was pathetic, as he then yelled out for more. You really wanted to call an ambulance for this man and have him committed to some mental institution, but some people are so strange that you either give them what they want or you don't deal with their needs that can perhaps kill them. Or even worse, kill you.

So, with my mood being now a little somber to say the least, I rested my head against my large soft pillow, reminiscing of Dan, the man who I admit, 'got' to me. My thoughts of a sexual intanglement with him was an exciting, even soothing thought to ponder. Not that any of the above forementioned activities had anything to do with Dan and myself. Oh well, time had passed and I hadn't yet seen or even heard from him. It had been week's since he called, and although he was supposed to call me later that evening, it would come to pass that the evening came and went without the phone ringing, adding up to be weeks since hearing his voice. If only Dan could come over and soothe my aching body. To touch my skin, to massage my aching back, to run his miraculous hands down my thighs, grabbing my sides to push me close to him, to insert his member into me, to move inside me like he did in the past, to look deeply into my eyes, while feeling his strong muscular back, feeling every part of him, and knowing he would be there, sleeping next to me, only to ravish him again in the early morning hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment